Can You Play That Tune is a FUN, WACKY, WILD AND ZANY musical instrument guessing game. The object is to play a song from the selected card with one of the included instruments while your teamate/mates try to guess the song you’re playing.
How to Play:
- Players should break up into teams of at least two (2) members.
- The team with the youngest player should start. This team will select which member (performer) “Can Play That Tune” while team members (audience) guess. Players should take turns playing and guessing.
- The performer should choose the top card from the deck, select a song and an instrument to play. Once the performer’s selection is made, time starts (flip timer). The audience now has 1 minute to guess what song is being played.
The team can receive up to 6 points per correctly guessed songs based on the combined scoring below: (Please note you will need a pen and paper to keep score)
- Easy Song – 1 point Shaker – 1 point
- Medium Song – 2 points Kazoo – 2 points
- Hard Song – 3 points Nose flute – 3 points
- Easy Song (1 point) + Nose Flute (3 points) = 4 points
- If the song is not correctly guessed within 1 minute, it is the next teams turn.
- The game will continue until one team reaches 17 points.
Packaged: Display Box